DNS Infrastructure Specialist – Contractor
DNS Infrastructure Specialist
DNS Infrastructure Specialist – Contractor
Location: Remote (US)
Duration: 2 Months
Network to Code bridges the gap between DevOps and Network Engineering. We are a pioneer in the network automation industry. Our mission is to drastically change the way networks are managed, consumed, and operated on a day-to-day basis. We offer a variety of professional and consulting services as well as training on Network Automation, DevOps for Networking, and how the network can be operated with an Infrastructure as Code mindset. Our services and solutions enable clients to better serve their business and the needs of their customers.
A leading professional services organization is seeking an experienced DNS Infrastructure Specialist on a contractual basis. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in assessing our current DNS infrastructure, understanding integrations with other systems, and crafting a strategic roadmap for future enhancements.
A day in the life
- Project Initiation:
- Work with key stakeholders to understand objectives, challenges, and current setup.
- Establish a clear project plan, timelines, and anticipated deliverables.
Discovery & Documentation:
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and gather insights on current challenges and needs.
- Analyze the current DNS infrastructure, identify strengths, and areas of improvement.
- Understand integration points and map out dependencies.
- Evaluate current privacy and compliance measures within the DNS setup.
Strategic Roadmap Creation:
- Develop a comprehensive roadmap for DNS enhancements based on discoveries.
- Propose recommendations, focus areas, and potential initiatives.
- Articulate a vision for the future state of the organization’s DNS infrastructure.
What you bring
- Passion for customer experience and success
- Solicitude in helping customers throughout their automation journey
- Honesty and empathy to those around you on a daily basis
- A focused and solution oriented approach necessary to see projects through to completion
- Confidence and decisiveness in moving the ball forward while being flexible and open
- Ability to demonstrate the latest technology in a way that resonates with customers
What you have
- Minimum of [“5 years”] of experience in DNS infrastructure, preferably in large-scale financial institutions.
- Solid understanding of DNS operations, privacy protocols, and compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with integration challenges and solutions.
- Strong analytical, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Effective stakeholder management and communication abilities.
- Experience with BlueCat and/or TCPwave DDI solutions
Our workplace at Network to Code is innovative, fast, and exciting. We build solution stacks that are rooted in the latest open-source technologies and enable our clients to get more work done better, faster, and cheaper than ever before. No wonder Gartner named us a Cool Enterprise Networking Vendor in 2020!
Our teams are humbly led by some of the most recognized names in the network automation community. We continue to give back to the community through blogs, industry events and open-source software contributions. Although we’re located throughout the world, we use technology to maintain close peer relationships with regular virtual team events and happy hours.
We believe people are our most valuable resource at Network to Code. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, community, and forward thinking. We are passionately committed to leading and shaping the future of network automation; and as we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for talented, innovative people to join our team!
Network to Code is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network to Code does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.SUBMIT RESUME
Contact Us to Learn More
Share details about yourself & someone from our team will reach out to you ASAP!