Our core services focus on the use of automation to provide more repeatable and predictable outcomes. Network devices are more open and programmable than ever before and this in turn is making it (more) possible to minimize the operational inefficiencies of networks of all types and sizes from the data center and campus to the branch or retail location.
We work with our customers to understand their operational pain points and offer solutions to minimize them going forward – this could be through leveraging off the shelf automation tools, writing and supporting custom software, or a combination of both.
Network to Code’s Core Services include, but are not limited to:
- Automated Client On-Boarding & Provisioning
- Automated Compliance Checks and Validation
- Automated Always-up-to-date Network Documentation (MS Word, Wiki, HTML)
- Automated Pre/Post Change Validation
- Automated Service Provisioning (VLAN/VRF/VIP/FW)
- Automated Network Remediation
- Workflow Optimization
API & Automation Focus Areas
- Cisco Nexus Standalone (NX-API, NETCONF)
- Cisco ACI Fabric APIs (Cobra, Arya, etc.)
- Big Switch Big Cloud Fabric APIs
- Arista eAPI
- Juniper NETCONF API
- HP Comware NETCONF API
- Cumulus Linux
- AWS APIs
- Tooling: Ansible, StackStorm (ST2), Puppet, and Chef
- Integrations: Infoblox, Confluence, Ansible, Zabbix, SolarWinds, and many more.
- Chat Integration: Slack & Spark
If you have a large upcoming roll-out or integration, we can also provide services to ensure there is as little manual effort as possible to help you do more with less.