Director of Channel
Director of Channel
Location: Remote – US
Network to Code bridges the gap between DevOps and Network Engineering. We are a pioneer in the network automation industry. Our mission is to drastically change the way networks are managed, consumed, and operated on a day-to-day basis. We offer a variety of professional and consulting services as well as training on Network Automation, DevOps for Networking, and how the network can be operated with an Infrastructure as Code mindset. Our services and solutions enable clients to better serve their business and the needs of their customers.
The Director of Channel plays the critical role in driving the full suite of our portfolio through Alliances and Channel. Our critical focus is within our product and managed services extending our reach through our partners for our SaaS product and managed services. This is a business development position that is responsible for owning the partnership strategy, building relationships with select partners, driving top of funnel opportunities for our sales team, and driving the full sales cycle from go to market, building pipeline, managing the forecast of our partners and guiding them to close opportunities. We are looking for candidates that excel at building channel relationships and have the technical and operational proficiency to convey the Network to Code message. Through your years of experience working with partners, it is expected you can own and iterate the partnership program, build trusted relationships with selected partners, develop new opportunities through the channel, help qualify channel opportunities, manage all deal registrations, onboard potential new partners, increase top of funnel, and grow overall partnership led business at Network to Code. You should feel comfortable working with both partners and clients.
A day in the life
- Develop and manage relationships with strategic alliance and channel reseller partners to drive sales and revenue
- Identify and onboard new partners, provide support and training, and manage the performance of existing partners
- Develop and refine partnership value proposition messaging and collateral and regularly present updates to key partner stakeholders and sales teams
- Work with partners and marketing to create and execute joint marketing initiatives and incentives to generate demand and boost sales
- Oversee partner contracts, agreements, and programs to ensure adherence and optimize partner satisfaction and performance.
- Measure and report on key performance indicators, such as revenue goals, partner sales results, and market trends.
- Update and present to senior management on channel partner operations, outcomes, and growth prospects.
- Conduct quarterly pipeline reviews with partner sales teams to develop accurate sales forecasts and growth plans
- Qualify channel opportunities and manage deal registration process
- Work with the VP of Sales to identify target accounts, qualify partner influenced leads, and support sales through the deal lifecycle
- Work with NTC internal engineering to understand the solutions we bring to market
- Articulate Network to Code’s message and common network automation use cases
- Maintain accurate and appropriate client records in CRM
What you bring
- Passion for incubating a channel partnership program
- Solicitude in helping customers throughout their automation journey
- Desire to understand the business outcomes and value that our network automation solutions bring to our clients
- A collaborative, team approach, working across all business units
- The drive necessary to see a project through to completion
- Flexibility to participate in both remote and in person sales meetings
- Ability to build long term relationships with our partners
What you have
- Experienced in developing and managing a channel partnership program
- Experienced in selling consulting and professional services
- Knowledgeable in the areas of Networking, Automation, and DevOps is a strong +
- 7+ years in enterprise sales or channel development
- Strong relationship and selling skills
- Operational background understanding how to manage the pipeline build and forecast process
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, and have excellent organizational skills
Our workplace at Network to Code is innovative, fast, and exciting. We build solution stacks that are rooted in the latest open-source technologies and enable our clients to get more work done better, faster, and cheaper than ever before. No wonder Gartner named us a Cool Enterprise Networking Vendor in 2020!
Our teams are humbly led by some of the most recognized names in the network automation community. We continue to give back to the community through blogs, industry events and open-source software contributions. Although we’re located throughout the world, we use technology to maintain close peer relationships with regular virtual team events and happy hours.
We believe people are our most valuable resource at Network to Code. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, community, and forward thinking. We are passionately committed to leading and shaping the future of network automation; and as we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for talented, innovative people to join our team!
Network to Code is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network to Code does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.SUBMIT RESUME
Contact Us to Learn More
Share details about yourself & someone from our team will reach out to you ASAP!