Account Executive X2
Account Executive X2
Location: Remote (Southern California)
Network to Code bridges the gap between DevOps and Network Engineering. We are a pioneer in the network automation industry. Our mission is to drastically change the way networks are managed, consumed, and operated on a day-to-day basis. We offer a variety of professional and consulting services as well as training on Network Automation, DevOps for Networking, and how the network can be operated with an Infrastructure as Code mindset. Our services and solutions enable clients to better serve their business and the needs of their customers.
An Account Executive plays the critical role in supporting our consulting, professional, and enablement services revenue for the company. This is a position that is responsible for engaging potential clients to promote Network to Code’s service offerings, with a focus on generating new opportunities with small to mid-cap clients. We are looking for candidates that excel at building customer relationships and have the technical proficiency to qualify opportunities and validate use cases. Through your years as an Account Executive, it is expected you can eventually develop new opportunities, grow existing accounts, manage initial meetings to validate the opportunity, and gather requirements. You should feel comfortable working with clients and developing long term relationships. Using a consultative sales approach, you will identify and develop a good understanding of the customer’s business needs and deliver an initial value proposition of Network to Code’s solutions and services to generate interest. This position reports to the Head of Sales and partners with the sales team to reach company sales goals.
A day in the life
• Coordinate and managing all inbound leads for the sales team
• Maintain accurate and appropriate client records in CRM
• Using qualification criteria, thoroughly identify and prioritize potential customers and contacts to be prospected
• Build impactful customer relationships in small to mid-cap accounts
• Own and drive pre and post-sale to validate customer success to achieve quota
• Articulate Network to Code’s message and common network automation use cases
• Advocate for customer feedback to ensure success
• Support communication with strategic channel partners
What you bring
• Passion for customer experience and success
• The drive necessary to see a project through to completion
• Desire to understand the business outcomes and value that our network automation solutions bring to our clients
• A collaborative, team approach, working across all business units
• Flexibility to participate in both remote and in person sales meetings
• Ability to build long term relationships with our customers
What you have
• 5+ years in enterprise sales selling technology, consulting and/or professional services
• Knowledgeable in the areas of Networking, Automation, and DevOps is a strong plus
• Strong relationship and selling skills
• Must be highly motivated, self-starter, and have excellent organizational skills
Our workplace at Network to Code is innovative, fast, and exciting. We build solution stacks that are rooted in the latest open-source technologies and enable our clients to get more work done better, faster, and cheaper than ever before. No wonder Gartner named us a Cool Enterprise Networking Vendor in 2020!
Our teams are humbly led by some of the most recognized names in the network automation community. We continue to give back to the community through blogs, industry events and open-source software contributions. Although we’re located throughout the world, we use technology to maintain close peer relationships with regular virtual team events and happy hours.
We believe people are our most valuable resource at Network to Code. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, community, and forward thinking. We are passionately committed to leading and shaping the future of network automation; and as we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for talented, innovative people to join our team!
Network to Code is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network to Code does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.SUBMIT RESUME
Contact Us to Learn More
Share details about yourself & someone from our team will reach out to you ASAP!