CONTRACT INSTRUCTOR, TRAINING & ENABLEMENT
CONTRACT INSTRUCTOR, TRAINING & ENABLEMENT
Location: Remote, hiring Americas and EMEA: Must be able to teach in most North American time zones.
Network to Code bridges the gap between DevOps and Network Engineering. We are a pioneer in the network automation industry. Our mission is to drastically change the way networks are managed, consumed, and operated on a day-to-day basis. We offer a variety of professional and consulting services as well as training on Network Automation, DevOps for Networking, and how the network can be operated with an Infrastructure as Code mindset. Our services and solutions enable clients to better serve their business and the needs of their customers.
As an NTC instructor, you will have direct influence on the career trajectory and personal development of network operators at our clients; the training curriculums you teach will guide their journey from traditional network engineers and architects to specialists of next-generation network automation.
A day in the life
- Teach single-day and multi-day training courses in network automation. The training delivery will be a mix of live, virtual and onsite training, depending on customer needs. It is currently 75% virtual delivery, 25% onsite delivery.
- For those interested, opportunities may also be available to maintain and enhance existing network automation training courses to keep up with advances in open-source tooling.
- Act as a network automation technology evangelist; engage the user community, including the possibilities to contribute to company blogs and informative videos.
What you bring
- Network automation experience required with Ansible, Python, Napalm, and Netmiko.
- Familiarity or expertise with other automation industry tools such as Nautobot, Terraform, Salt, Puppet, StackStorm, Django, Docker, Grafana, Prometheus, Telegraf, secrets management, software-defined networks, intent-based networking, CI/CD platforms, or Git workflows.
- Passion for customer experience and success with strong customer empathy.
What you have
- 2+ years of proven instructor experience. Example material from conference presentations, live streams, or webinars that demonstrate your ability to present and explain technical topics (especially to a beginner audience) would be an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in IP networking technologies.
- 3+ years experience in software technologies for network automation, preferably open-source.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the drive necessary to see a project through to completion.
- Ability to teach remotely 10-12 times per year, minimal onsite teaching 1-3 times per year.
Our workplace at Network to Code is innovative, fast, and exciting. We build solution stacks that are rooted in the latest open-source technologies and enable our clients to get more work done better, faster, and cheaper than ever before. No wonder Gartner named us a Cool Enterprise Networking Vendor in 2020!
Our teams are humbly led by some of the most recognized names in the network automation community. We continue to give back to the community through blogs, industry events and open-source software contributions. Although we’re located throughout the world, we use technology to maintain close peer relationships with regular virtual team events and happy hours.
We believe people are our most valuable resource at Network to Code. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, community, and forward thinking. We are passionately committed to leading and shaping the future of network automation; and as we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for talented, innovative people to join our team!
Network to Code is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network to Code does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.SUBMIT RESUME
Contact Us to Learn More
Share details about yourself & someone from our team will reach out to you ASAP!