Engineer, Network Automation
Engineer, Network Automation
Location: Remote – US
Network to Code bridges the gap between DevOps and Network Engineering. We are a pioneer in the network automation industry. Our mission is to drastically change the way networks are managed, consumed, and operated on a day-to-day basis. We offer a variety of professional and consulting services as well as training on Network Automation, DevOps for Networking, and how the network can be operated with an Infrastructure as Code mindset. Our services and solutions enable clients to better serve their business and the needs of their customers.
An Engineer is a network automation engineer who works with customers to solve technical and operational challenges. They are network automation gurus that are able to develop automated solutions for modern networks. They have the ability to develop automated solutions quickly and effectively to meet customer demands.
A day in the life
- Track project progress and identify and correct any delays
- Works with fellow Engineers and Managing Consultants to build automation designs, including developing a tech stack, developing proper levels of abstraction, and guidance on best practices
- Develops technical documentation of solutions built for clients
- Quickly adopts new technologies and continuously demonstrates technical excellence
- Involved in entire life cycle of a project, from assessment, design, development, demonstration, deployment, and documentation of solution
- Develops software and end-to-end automation solutions for internal and customer facing projects
- Quickly learns the latest in network automation architecture and adopt them into building automation solutions
What you bring
- Passion for technology and excellence in delivering solutions
- Solicitude in helping customers throughout their automation journey
- Honesty and empathy to those around you on a daily basis
- Quick adoption to new technologies and continuously demonstrated technical excellence
- A focused and solution oriented approach necessary to see projects through to completion
- Confidence and decisiveness in moving the ball forward while being flexible and open
What you have
- 2+ years experience with several of the following tools Ansible, Python, Flask, Django
- 2+ years experience with CI/CD and how it could be applied to network automation
- 1+ years experience with concepts around data management including IaC and Source of
- Truth strategy Experience with tools and libraries such as pytest, Nornir, Netmiko, NAPALM, Batfish, Salt, Robot Framework Comfortable in traditional Git workflows for working in a collaborative environment CCNP or equivalent networking knowledge
Our workplace at Network to Code is innovative, fast, and exciting. We build solution stacks that are rooted in the latest open-source technologies and enable our clients to get more work done better, faster, and cheaper than ever before. No wonder Gartner named us a Cool Enterprise Networking Vendor in 2020!
Our teams are humbly led by some of the most recognized names in the network automation community. We continue to give back to the community through blogs, industry events and open-source software contributions. Although we’re located throughout the world, we use technology to maintain close peer relationships with regular virtual team events and happy hours.
We believe people are our most valuable resource at Network to Code. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, community, and forward thinking. We are passionately committed to leading and shaping the future of network automation; and as we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for talented, innovative people to join our team!
Network to Code is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network to Code does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.SUBMIT RESUME
Contact Us to Learn More
Share details about yourself & someone from our team will reach out to you ASAP!